How to Remove Wajam Ads (Virus malware Removal Guide) :
Wajam (from WaNetEnhance) is an adware program that injects advertisements onto web pages while browsing the web. When you browse the web while this adware is installed, Wajam will display intrusive and unwanted ads onto web sites that make it difficult to read the content of the site.
To make matters worse, you will also find that this adware will cause your computer to act more.
What is Wajam Virus?
Wajam is a social search engine that lets users get recommendations from friends by letting them search through public and private data shared on social networking platforms. Its first product is a plug-in or browser extension that uses social networks to increase the relevancy of search results in Google, Yahoo and Bing. Though this may sound like a useful service, the Wajam program can be intrusive and will display ads whether you want them to or not.
When installed, the Wajam browser extension will display advertising banners, pop-up advertisements and in-text ads, stating that they are brought to you by Wajam. The Wajam Ads will have different text under the pop-up: “Powered by Wajam”, “Brought to you by Wajam”, “You’ve received a premium offer from Wajam” or “Ads by Wajam”.
How to remove Wajam Ads (Virus Uninstall Guide) ? :
This page is a comprehensive guide which will remove Wajam and other adware that may have been installed on your machine.
If you are unable to locate the Wajam uninstaller on your personal computer, you can download the uninstaller here.On Windows:
Here are two ways to remove Wajam from your computer using Windows.
- In the Start Menu, go to All Programs->Wajam->Uninstall Wajam
- Click “Uninstall”
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Wait for the installation process to complete.
- After the uninstaller has finished, close it.
- Clear your browser cache to ensure that no remnant information from Wajam is present.
Windows Control Panel
- Open “Start” menu
- Click on “Control Panel“
- Click “Programs” > “Add/Remove” or “Uninstall“
- Select “Wajam“
- Right-Click and select “Uninstall“
Chrome Extension (when installed from the Chrome Webstore only)
- Open the Chrome browser
- Click the Tools menu”
- Select Extensions
- Click Disable or Uninstall
- Cookies containing PII (Personally Identifiable Information) may remain after the uninstall process. The remaining Wajam cookies can be removed following your web browser help file directions.
On Mac OSX:
In Mac OSX, you can remove Wajam directly from your browser. This video steps you through the process starting with Chrome, then Firefox and finally Safari.
- Open the Chrome “Settings” menu
- Open “Extensions“
- Click on the “Trash” icon
- Open the “Tools” menu
- Select “Add-ons“
- Click “Remove“
- Open the “Preferences” menu
- Select the “Extensions” tab
- Click “Uninstall“
More Details please Check my Videos
Please subscribe my YouTube Channel Subscribe